Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I get the right hair color?

I HAD (past tense :) ) very, very dark brown, almost black, hair. Now that I'm ancient and grey, I can't seem to get a natural-looking color. Black looks very unnatural, and any other lighter color comes out reddish. Anyone have any suggestions how to get rid of the red? I've tried everything, including quite a few beauty shops.



How do I get the right hair color?

try dieing her hair a lighter shade but when you do this go to a sallys or any beauty supply store and they have some stuff to put in your shampoo to get the red tint out the stuff comes in a little plastic tube and its blue that usually helps



How do I get the right hair color?

Color results will vary for several different reasons: the texture, condition (virgin vs. chemically treated), natural color, length and so on.



I would suggest a reverse color treatment that would place some of your natural color back into your hair. Instead of coloring the entire head you can have "lo-lights" to see if this is a more desirable effect.



The end result is a more natural look and doesn't have to be touched up as often as a complete color job.



The problem with red can be eliminated with the right tone. This is why it is necessary to know the original color of your hair before it turned grey also known as the base color.



I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit