Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have light brown hair, dyed for years. I want a rich brown with auburn tones?

I am 40ish and have had grey since I was 22ish. I usually have my hair professionally done but can not afford it right now.



I have light brown hair, dyed for years. I want a rich brown with auburn tones?

Check out a beauty college, in which the students are professionally supervised by salon and fashion experienced instructors. This is what I did and took my 2 kids, too. It was always clean, the students were delighted to work on a "real person's hair," instead of the training hair or each other, and I got a great cut for $5, a perm for $20, the kids' cuts were $3 a head (haha). Anyway, it worked for me during the lean years.



I have light brown hair, dyed for years. I want a rich brown with auburn tones?

go to the store and buy the hair care products...not the cheap kind....pantene i guess idk i always get mine professinally done...my mommy pays for it...im not even 16 yet soo yeah idk...about greys....but i know about hair care



閳?is a MARAthon



I have light brown hair, dyed for years. I want a rich brown with auburn tones?

Loreal Preference rich golden brown will do the trick.



I have light brown hair, dyed for years. I want a rich brown with auburn tones?

dont use Clairol.... did u hear about the woman who's hair fell out?



I have light brown hair, dyed for years. I want a rich brown with auburn tones?

Use the Indian natural dye-its called as Henna. Make a paste using coffee/tea decoction and henna powder, add some lemon juice and let it stand over night. The next day apply it to your hair and leave till the paste starts to get dry. This will be for at least 2-3hrs minium.Then rinse off completely . You need to make sure that you have completely washed out all the paste off.Do not shampoo for at least a day.



Then shampoo after one day using more of the conditioner. If you include this in your hair care regime once in every 3 weeks you will get your auburn tones using completely natural ingredients.



I have light brown hair, dyed for years. I want a rich brown with auburn tones?

O Please PLEASE dont use Panteen....That is the worst haircare you can buy. SAMY is what i reccomend. Or Biolage. And as far as hair coloring, just wait untill you can afford it. Dont use hair products from the store. They will tear your hear up badly. My aunt is a professional hair dresser, so i know what im talkin about..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit