Friday, November 27, 2009

Women, should guys hide the grey?

OK, I'm 50 something and starting to look older than I feel... I'm also single again and hoping to attract a younger woman for a long-term relationship, but I feel like hiding my grey hair is like false advertising. Also, when I see men my age or older with really dark hair, it just doesn't look natural.



Is it OK for women to change their hair color, but not for men? How would you feel if your guy was hiding his grey?



For the guys out there that have tried hiding the grey, were you satisfied with the results and did you do it yourself or have it done? Did people treat you any differently? What worked for you and what didn't?



Women, should guys hide the grey?

Congratulations to you for getting back in the "game (~;. I am a younger woman that has always been attracted to older men %26amp; am currently engaged to a man that is nearly 50 (I am 20 something). I think that you should just be yourself. If you are truly hoping to attract a younger woman for a long term relationship--being you is the best thing to do. Plenty of young women like older men and find hints of grey to be sexy. However, if you want to hide the grey then do it (I recommend going to a salon over the counter stuff usually looks to obvious). Do what makes you feel sexy %26amp; confident! It's OK for men %26amp; women to color their hair. People do it all the time whether they are hiding grey or not! Good luck!!



Women, should guys hide the grey?

no it is a turn on for a lot of many



i asked mu BF to die his hair grey at 21,



he looks way more mature.



and its HOT.



Women, should guys hide the grey?

i think that there is nothing wrong with dying your hair. if you want a younger woman dye your hair.... its not false advertising its self grooming.



Women, should guys hide the grey?

yes! it makes u look old and not worth a try!



Women, should guys hide the grey?

attract a younger woman? if you want to get into debating the social acceptability of women dying their hair, then let's talk about why you need to get a younger woman. what's wrong with one your OWN age?



edit: who the **** gave me a thumbs down? i bet you're old



Women, should guys hide the grey?

Please don't hide your grey! Many girls find it SEXY!!! I've dated men in their 40's with WHITE WHITE HAIR and I loved it! Like I said, very sexy! Why hide it? It is gonna get to be a pain is the A*S to touch up once per month. Plus, it can get expensive too. Just leave it as it is, ok.



Women, should guys hide the grey?

Unless you're going to lie about your age when you and chick-to-be-named-later start dating, don't dye your hair. She's going to know how old you are eventually, and her friends are going to ask her how old you are, so don't bother.



As for my personal opinion, if I was dating a guy significantly older than me, I'd want it to show. Gray hair really is distinguishing, as they say, and it shows character and experience.



Guys should NEVER dye their hair, I think. I have never dyed my hair (save for one bout with purple streaks when I was 14, which doesn't count), because I think people's natural hair color is best, instead of fake dye jobs (and I have fantastic hair color). And I intend to grow old gracefully, with the gray hairs.



(this is much too long. oh well.)



P.S. When I go white, I'm dying my hair blue.



Women, should guys hide the grey?

If I knew a guy who had his color change because he wanted to do it would be just fine. HONESTLY although for some odd and unfair reason I would give a grin, just once! It just those female/male standards in our society that makes things more complicated then they have to be! Cause if you really think about it, its not a big deal! I wouldnt care, and instead Id take pride in my man for taking such good care of him self seriously!!! As long as you dont lie about your age I think everything is fine and dandy. Althought I must say be careful with hair dyes and I think some men with salt peppered hair are good lookin'! Take George Clooney as an example, he looks better with the greys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit