Friday, November 27, 2009

Do you have gray hair? I do!?

I am only going to be thirty and already have grey hair. Does anyone know what causes grey hair, besides age? I thought only older people got grey hair... I wear bifocals, have grey hair, have dry skin, etc. and am only going to be thirty, help!



Do you have gray hair? I do!?

Hi - Grey hair usually is a result of age. It's caused by the hair follicle running out of pigment. However, the age at which people start going grey can vary tremendously, with some as young as teenagers starting to have some grey hairs. It's usually hereditary so if your mother or father started getting grey hair at a young age, you are more likely to have the same experience. The darker your hair is, the more obvious the lighter hair will be. As for your bifocals, 30 is probably the average age for beginning to need reading glasses. I'm 60. I've been wearing reading glasses since I was 30 and my hair started turning grey about the same time. It doesn't matter what color your hair is, or whether or not you need glasses. If you're "young at heart", enjoy life and stay informed your life will be complete and fulfilling. Age is a number, nothing more.



Do you have gray hair? I do!?

It could be your thyroid....but its normal to start going grey around 30.



Do you have gray hair? I do!?

Many people have grey hair. Children have a little bit of grey hair, but you can't tell. I think its normal. Maybe try dying it, or see what your stylest can do about it.= ]閳?br>Do you have gray hair? I do!?



i do and that is just normal im 24 and i colour my hair every month



Do you have gray hair? I do!?

I first noticed a gray hair when I was 18. Now I'm 26 and I have a ton of gray hair.



Do you have gray hair? I do!?

That is so funny cause I am only 24 and I have like maybe 20 gray hairs, and I have bifocals!! Lol just cause i have a weak cornea, i never wear them but i probably should.I also have dry skin.....whats wrong with us????



Do you have gray hair? I do!?

ur overreacting...i know a dude thats only like 15 and has grey hair..grey hair is caused by the presence of melanin. In general, the more melanin present, the darker the hair color; the less melanin, the lighter the hair color.....as for the bifocals...poor vision is genetic(actually a dominant trait)... I know nothing about the dry skin though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit