Friday, November 27, 2009

What should I use to fix my hair, dyed it ash blonde, it is perfect at the top but with grey/silver

I have perfect color on top 2", my old highlights turned grey with the ash. I want to know what to use to even out the tone, so I can still do highlights. What will deposit enough color to even out the grey tone, with minimal damage? I am headed to sallys beauty supply.



What should I use to fix my hair, dyed it ash blonde, it is perfect at the top but with grey/silver streaks?

Ask the people at Sally's.. usually they know what they're talking about. I'd try a toner.



From my experience, never use an ash hair color. I bleached my hair, then when it started to fade and my roots grew in, I just dyed it a brown ash color, then it had a green hint all over. It was horrible. I had to go get it professionaly stripped and toned down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit