Friday, November 27, 2009

Going grey! Please reassure me!?

I am just coming up for 27 and have just found my first grey hair. Actually it was pure white and was only one hair in the middle of my head. Could this be just a one off hair or am I starting to go grey / white? I have light brown hair and can't see any more white ones. I am still struggling with the idea that I am all growed up so really don't want to go grey yet. Please reassure me!



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

Everyone gets grey hair dear...and yes, you're still beautiful :)



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

Just a random stray one.Don't panic.



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

hairdye



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

maybe its more because you stress out a lot... youre not old!!!



just get your hair dyed or high lighted and no one will ever have to know....;)



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

dont worry ur not going gray



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

It will take a long time for all of your hair to go gray... mine started and I have one small patch under my hair in the front and the odd on at the top, I keep pulling them out.... Im 33



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

Its probley just one strange goofy hair! I got a white one that keeps comming back in my eyebrow!



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

You are going grey. I went grey early and when I don't colour my hair, I have more than my mum. She's in her seventies!!!!



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

It's nut unusual to get the odd grey hair at your age but it doesn't mean that your whole head will turn that colour any time soon, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. You could always just trim that hair right down (or pull it out, unless you believe the old wives tale that 2 will grow back for each 1 pulled out!), but chances are no-one else but you will have noticed it.



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

http://www.hairstyles.com -they have this product on this link just for that,.,.Have a look,.,..,



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

I have light brown hair also and the same thing happened to me. I may find a gray hair every once in a while, what I do is have a shade lighter highlights put in my hair twice a year and that usually takes care of the problem



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

If you are, dont worry, 17 year old boy back in high school went grey. My twin sister (`19 yr old) has got 3 grey hairs. DO NOT PULL THEM OUT. DO NOT. Under any circumstances. 7 will grow back if you do and thats true, i asked my mum. You could get blonde highlights in your hair in a couple of years time, that is what my mum does, it hides them better than brown hair. And remember, you are beautiful so dont let no one tell you otherwise. You are ONLY 27.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got YEARS yet till you get old, and by the time you do, there will be mini facelifts at lunchtime avaliable on the high street !! so dont you worry darling!! x



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

gray can be sexy, highlight baby, nothing wrong with it.



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

Fret not!



It's probably a one-off and maybe you're a bit stressed out. If you keep getting them, you can just dye them!



If it helps, I knew a 25 year old woman who confessed to me that she had loads of grey hairs. You'd never know it because she used to dye her hair all kinds of colours. Still, she was as sexy as hell and definitely not past it!



Attractiveness does not automatically disappear with the first sign of aging - it only disappears when you let it!



xx Emmie



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

There is nothing wrong with gray hair. I am twice your age and did start finding one or two gray hairs at your age. I wouldn't mind having a few more. I think they look nice. I do not feel as old as I am. I think it is natural. That is until the rest of my body tells me just how old I am. That is harder to deal with but I tell myself vanity is a sin and go on. Wait until someone asks if you are the grandma or the mom, that is my favorite age definer. Twenty seven is still very young, enjoy!



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

Going grey/white ...... Mmmmmmm



Ok I have heard that premature greying in girls and men is because one of their parents did. It's heriditary.



I saw a tv commercial a couple of days ago that turns hair back to it's normal colour. Sorry can't remember what it's called. You use this stuff and within five weeks your hair turns gradually turns back to normal.



I live in New Zealand but most of our hair products are produced somewhere else around the world.



Maybe you can look it up on the net for the name or ask at your local pharmacy. I'm definitely going to buy some next time I see the advertisement.



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

don't worry, it happens to everyone, my friend has had grey hairs since she was sixteen...think yourself lucky!! and maby its time for a change, can you picture yourself as a blonde??



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

I'm 25 and found a rogue white hair 1 week ago, I must admit I was a bit upset, but further scrutinising of my bonce revealed there were no more, I have checked since and nothing so I put it down to a cheeky chappie coming out too early!!!



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

It could be a random white/gray hair. Or you could have 'pre-mature' white/gray hair. It's perfectly normal, and very very common among women and men. If you find more white/gray hair and you feel self-conscious about it, go to our hair dresser and have your hair colored. Many men and women do that-that's why you don't see young people with white/gray hair even though it is very normal. And so what if you have gray/white hair? You are still very beautiful with it.



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

Wow, I thought you were lucky to get your first gray hair at 27, I was 15! You might want to evaluate your diet and make sure you are getting enough calcium, calcium deficiency is a big cause of premature gray. Also stress is a big contributor, maybe if you aren't already taking a good multi-vitamin you could start. It won't hurt anything but it definitely could help.



My brother pulls his grays out too, I don't believe that you get more for every one you pull, but that's something you'll have to decide for yourself, the stress of worrying about pulling that hair or not just might cause more of them!



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

Hah, I had my first one at 15 and every time I get stressed (which is often) I get more. God, I think you are doing pretty good. I'm thirty! I am covered at the temples. I pray for the sun because it's the only thing that really works so my hair looks blonder and not so noticable. Then again, we are our own worse adversaries aren't we. Don't worry, there is dye for that if it bothers you and Root Touch Ups that you buy at the pharmacy.



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

unfortunately you can expect to find the odd grey hair now, you're lucky I had lots at your age and hated it. You say you have light brown hair , you are quite fortunate as it seems to happen more slowly with lighter hair and of course when they do grow it blends in and is much less noticeable than if you are dark I'm very dark worst luck! Sometimes it can be hereditary. I know two elderly brothers who are dark and hardly have a grey hair between them (and it's definitely natural). I have resorted to colouring my hair now, it's a bit of a potch and gets a bit pricey but you can have great fun experimenting with all the great colour combinations! I only wish I had the guts to be grey and proud of it (like the men). Don't worry it could be worst wait till the wrinkles start and everything goes south! Take it as it comes love there's nothing we can do about it . Good luck, be Happy!



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

Don't stress, just get a good pair of tweezers. You'll be fine, I've been getting "strays" for the past ten years and I haven't turned grey yet.



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

hey im a teen and i found a few grey hairs it happends if you want to highlight your hair make it real pretty it should hide those grey hairs...it does mine



Going grey! Please reassure me!?

I was the same age as you when I found an odd white hair (doesn't it freak you out?!). I will be 31 this year and I must admit I am getting a few more strays (which I pluck). You're fine for the moment ... not quite at the grey hair dying stage yet. The myth about plucking one and two returning is a complete lie by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit