Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair dye that doesn't turn hair red!!!?

I'm starting to get quite a few grey hairs so have had to start dying my hair to cover them up :) I have medium to light brown hair naturally and just want a similar shade to my own which isn't too flat (I know medium/light brown hair can look dull). I tried an ashy brown with highlights by Loreal which looked lovely on the packet and this went a nasty reddy/orange colour as it clashes with my skin which can be quite pink :)Can anyone recommend a good med/ligh brown/dark blonde hair dye which won't go brassy/red? Thanks xxx



Hair dye that doesn't turn hair red!!!?

Awh, bad luck!



Try something from "Nice 'N Easy"



Their hair dyes work very well and stays on for ages.



=]



good luck



Hair dye that doesn't turn hair red!!!?

dont no soz gd luck thoe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit