Friday, November 27, 2009

Elderly hair?

I'm only 18, but I love long hair, and I see too many older women with short, curly hair. I want to have long hair when I'm old. Allthough, I have seen some older women with long hair, and it always looks really dry and stringy. Why does hair get coarse and wiry when it turns grey?



Elderly hair?

Hormones, lack or decrease in estrogen changes hair quality



Elderly hair?

my hair went white 21 and its still in great shape. i color it and condition it.



good health realy helps hair retain its luster.



and you are young enough that more ways of keeping hair lively longer wil be around by the time youre older.



Elderly hair?

I've noticed the same thing. I don't think the graying has anything to do with it drying or getting coarser, though. I believe the dryness leads to the coarseness because healthier hair tends to be straighter and smoother and relax. The body seems to redirect nutrients as we age, if we don't take care to eat well and get all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals we need. I believe the hair is one area the body just sort of neglects if nutrients of the right sort are not being consumed in adequate amounts.



I think on women, long, silky, shining hair is so gorgeous, much prettier to me than perms! Oh, and braided! Wow! I love a womans hair with some braids, but mostly to ornament her hair, not to be the entire style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit