Friday, November 27, 2009

CanI have my coloured hair permed?

My hair used to have blonde highlights (bleach - hairdressers) until about 6 months ago. I dyed it red/brown and have since been dying it red/brown or brown. I usually dye it once every 6 weeks or so because my roots show and I feel I have a fair bit of grey. I am getting really bored of my hair (it's about jaw length) but I want to grow it. I am not going to dye it now (for as long as I can) because I want to give it a rest from the colour. Would my hair be suitable for a perm or would my hair fall out?



CanI have my coloured hair permed?

Stylists say wait two weeks between a color and a perm. But you might want to ask your stylist if your hair is healthy enough to withstand a perm right now.



CanI have my coloured hair permed?

if i was you i would go to your hairdresser and get them to do a strand test to see whether your hair will take a perm it involves cutting a piece of your hair and testing it with perm solution if its ok then have it done but be warned if you dont like it they take ages to grow out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit