Friday, November 27, 2009

How long until I turn grey? I already have a couple.?

I seem to be cursed with crappy hair genes. I have had a receeding hair line since sophomore year in High School (oddly, it's hasn't really gone any further back, which is good because it's mostly receeding on the sides, not in the middle).



Now I realize that I have a couple of grey hairs. So, I guess my question is how much longer do I have until it becomes noticable?



How long until I turn grey? I already have a couple.?

I just depends...start having your hair dyed.



How long until I turn grey? I already have a couple.?

you have another 5 years before it really stat to show.



How long until I turn grey? I already have a couple.?

35-60 yrs old.to be completely grey.



How long until I turn grey? I already have a couple.?

There really is no way to know for sure. You can look at the ages your parents went gray as a guide though. As far as it being noticeable that will depend on you natural hair color. When blondes get gray hair it doesn't show as quickly as someone with dark brown or black hair.



How long until I turn grey? I already have a couple.?

You can always dye your hair or get hair club for men.



How long until I turn grey? I already have a couple.?

about like a couple years but it isdifferent for everyone and dont pick no grey hairs more comes in lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit