Sunday, June 20, 2010

What is your natural hair color? Do you dye it? What color and why?

Mine is black, with some grey hair, reason why I dye it. I go red-haired, lately. What about you?



What is your natural hair color? Do you dye it? What color and why?

Mine's naturally dark brown. I usually dye it black or red...currently, my hair is red. I dye it because I get bored with brown hair.



What is your natural hair color? Do you dye it? What color and why?

Black--never color it.



What is your natural hair color? Do you dye it? What color and why?

I am natural. No gray yet! Whew



What is your natural hair color? Do you dye it? What color and why?

My natural color is light brown. I have blond highlights just b/c I like the look.



What is your natural hair color? Do you dye it? What color and why?

I have Auburn/Red hair. No I don't dye it, I vow I'm never going to dye my hair but who knows when it starts to turn grey, but I still say no. I've been told you can't get this color out of a bottle it's so natural.



What is your natural hair color? Do you dye it? What color and why?

Mine is brown plain ole mousey brown,but then I started to get grey! So now i color it red or black or highlight it I keep it close(cept the red) to my natural color just jazzed up.



What is your natural hair color? Do you dye it? What color and why?

my natural hair color is black. i died it golden brown. because i got tired of my boring hair.



What is your natural hair color? Do you dye it? What color and why?

My natural hair colour is dark brown, I do dye it (currently chocolate brown) because I like to try different colours (and I have a few grey hairs!!!).



What is your natural hair color? Do you dye it? What color and why?

Medium brown with red highlights.



No dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit