Thursday, June 17, 2010

Help! Want to dye hair blonde!?

I am naturally very dark, darker than an average brunette, so nearly black. I get grey hairs so have been dying semi-permanently and more recently, permanently, for more than 6 years. I have come to a point where I desperately want to try blonde having never had anything more than a few highlights. I have an appointment tomorrow at a salon where they advised that they wouldn't like to strip my hair, rather cleanse it and then put on a semi-permanent colour (brown). Another hairdresser told me they could make me blonde. Another said I would go orange. ARRGGGGHHHH! i don't want a disaster but am desperate to try blonde. ANy advice??????????????



Help! Want to dye hair blonde!?

do it



Help! Want to dye hair blonde!?

my mom has grey hair and she dyes it blonde. i know grey is supposed to be hard to color because it's very resistant but they can still do it...cancel your appt with the place who doesn't want to do it and go to the one that can. if it looks ugly they can always fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit