Thursday, June 17, 2010

I want to go from darkbrown/medium to light brown hair?!?

My complexion is very pale.. (no pinky color or tan).



I have hazel eyes with green / brown / grey specs?



very short choppy medium dense to thick hair..



how can I achieve that shade?



thanx!



x



ps.. I only want to dye it because I look like a ghost or something with it being so dark!



10 pts to BEST ANSWER!



I want to go from darkbrown/medium to light brown hair?!?

Lemon juice plus the sun -- when it warms up some more I suppose. Try a kit, couldn't hurt. - just $$ to maintain.



I want to go from darkbrown/medium to light brown hair?!?

just buy any light golden brown hair coloring kit (i like revlon the best, the one witht he conditioning color creme). my dark brown hair was easily dyed light brown with that. if after dying it you want it a little lighter, wait at least 2 weeks (i think a month is better) and dye it again as if you hadn't dyed it before with the same color.



after that, if it isn't light enough, you're better off going to a stylist and telling them what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit