Sunday, June 20, 2010

Makeup tips for grey-blue eyes and very pale skin?

I have big grey-blue eyes, with thick black lashes. My skin is a very light color, and my hair is a dark brown. My mother tries to pull the whole thing about natural beauty is the best, but a little makeup never hurt, right?I seem to have so many problems with makeup. Every eye shadow color I try looks awful on me! Mascara always makes me look like a hooker, even though I put so little on! Eye liner looks strange too, I look like a raccoon. I have tried every color combination out there, and they all look awful. So I end up just putting on my face powder and tinted lip gloss every day. I mean, the bare face, natural beauty look is good most of the time, but when I want to switch it up, and just have a lightly made-up look. I don't want a ton of makeup on, just maybe a little eye shadow, lipstick, and maybe light blush. Help!



Makeup tips for grey-blue eyes and very pale skin?

i have blue eyes, dark hair and light skin too.



i use a light bronzer as blush.



i dont wear eyeshaddow much but when i do its usually browns and golds. also try brown eyeliner. its more natural than black.



Peacee.



Jackie x x x



Makeup tips for grey-blue eyes and very pale skin?

amg you resemble me so much! i just posted the same thing pretty much it seems that blue-grey eyed girls with fairly pale skin have a hard time finding there right shadow i was told white i have been wearing it for a while now and it looks okaii butnow im ready for a change too so i will look back on your answers =)



Makeup tips for grey-blue eyes and very pale skin?

You sound like a fair complexion summer season! Go light on makeup as you are doing-don't use blacks, stick with med. browns for lashes and liner or light charcoal. If you are light blonde, go with pale colors on eyes for shadow like soft taupe, pale soft blue-grey, soft smokey violet or even soft pinks should look good on your eyes. Lipstick should be a sheer color gloss-probably pink or rose and a minimal amount of blush in rose or pink. I teach makeup for John Casablancas modeling school.. See my blog with lots of makeup tips to solve the problems you describe under the category "makeup tips": www.beautyandthebudget.blogspot.com



Good luck!!!



Makeup tips for grey-blue eyes and very pale skin?

eyeliner always makes your eyes look fuller and deff. i have long long eyelashes too use mascara really! try blush (a dark red shade) and some lip gloss! =] that should do it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit