Thursday, June 17, 2010

Coloured hair?

I wish to grow my hair back to its natural colour which is now grey what is the best way to to this without it looking half and half while growing it back it grows very quickly and I do have it professionally cloured.



Coloured hair?

you can either get it stripped or start and use wash in hair dyes till all the permanent hair dye as grown out



Coloured hair?

I would go to a professional and see if they can match your natural hair color with a color thay can dye it that way it can grow back and it won't look half and half.



Coloured hair?

My mother had this problem. She continued to dye it, but used non-permanent hair dye - that way her natural hair colour grew out but it was covered up with the temporary hair dye - then once it was grown out, she stopped dying her hair %26amp; her natural hair colour came back.



Did that make sense?



She got her hair dyed professionally, but one time a hairdresser accidentaly used permanent so she was back to square one!



Coloured hair?

Go to a hair salon, and ask them to Strip your hair, this is a process that will remove the dye.



Coloured hair?

Go to your hairdresser and get the colour stripped out



Coloured hair?

Having the colour stripped out of your hair is one solution, however you may find that this leaves your hair in very poor condition.



My hairdresser told me to wash my hair with fairy liquid as it would strip the colour out to a certain extent. I dye my hair black and was considering going a light brown. They said the fairy liquid wouldn't strip the colour completely but would remove a lot of the vibrance of the colour.



If you don't want to have your hair stripped, I would suggest using semi permanent colours. Perhaps start with one that is 1 shade lighter than the colour of your dyed hair, then as this washes out, go for an even lighter colour.



A more drastic way of dealing with it would be to go cold turkey on any colouring products for a while, until your natural colour is showing quite considerably, and then go for a short cropped hairstyle! Thats what my mother chose to do, and she looked great!



Coloured hair?

If your hair is naturally black, cut your hair and start growing it from the beginning. And don't put any dye or whatever, just wash it, put your hair cream and comb it.Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit