Sunday, June 20, 2010

How can i keep my hair color longer and keep my roots colored more than 4 weeks?

Member since: October 08, 2006



Total points: 358 (Level 2)



Points earned this week:



--% Best answer



%26lt;uberbitch9%26gt;



0 How can I get my hair color to cover my roots longer?



I usually die my hair every 4-6 weeks. I switched over from red to dark brown and now my roots (grey..ugghh!) show after 2-3 weeks. I have been doing my hair for 17 years %26amp; never had this problem. I know I am getting older but isn't there some way or some brand of dark brown color that will keep the roots at bay for at least 4 weeks?



How can i keep my hair color longer and keep my roots colored more than 4 weeks?

Try a color sustaining shampoo/conditioner. If all else fails, a lot of root touch-up kits are quick and easy to use. Good Luck!



How can i keep my hair color longer and keep my roots colored more than 4 weeks?

You can't. The roots will show as your hair grows - usually 1/2" per month. They do make a type of crayon that is used to touch up roots between colors. Go to any local drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit