Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair stylist messed up my hair in a really bad way?

Help, I've never had my hair colored before. I have/had waist long. Its naturally curly, dishwater blonde with a smidge of red though I am starting to grey right on top in front.



I went to a stylist. We agreed on a cut and then discussed color to hide the grey. She had a great idea ...some very very dark ( almost purple hue in black) with a burgundy/wine/red "tint". I told her absolutley not. Nothing that dramaticlly different. The darkest would be her own medium brown and prefferably something closer to my own color like her nail lady ( she is the shop owner). Ok she got it she would mix and, well .



Guess what I have exactly the color she had the great idea of. Black/purple, with burgundy red.



She assured me it was wet ( you can't blow dry ,my hair or you get an electicfied poodle) it wasn't that dark, would lighten as it dryed, would fade, it would develope with my own color.



Do I go back to her? Eat the 100+ and pay someone else to fix. Is fixing it going to kill my hair?



Hair stylist messed up my hair in a really bad way?

Go back to the salon.



If she is not the owner, I would talk to the owner and explain that she gave you something that you adamantly said no to. It is your hair, your decision. They can suggest but no just give you what they think will look better.



Get your money back and then find a new stylist.



Hair stylist messed up my hair in a really bad way?

yikes yikes yikes! first off SORRY! thats a major bummer...What i would say to do is to wait awhile...the color will lightin' up after you wash it a few times....color always fades...but if you cant stand the color and must do something now keep in mind that the only way to fix it would be to lightin' it and that would involve damaging your hair...they would have to bleach it....but if you do decide to go this route you should call the salon where you went before and they should "fix" it for you for FREE! I have had many problems before....and my hair stylist has ALWAYS fixed it...and for free! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit