Sunday, June 20, 2010

MEN ONLY! Do you dye your hair?

I'm 32 years old. It's just a little grey on the sides. Am I too young to dye my hair back to a healthy look or is it more common than I think?



MEN ONLY! Do you dye your hair?

It is more common then you think



If you like it - keep it



If you dont change it



It wash out later anyway.



MEN ONLY! Do you dye your hair?

don't dye it...my hair's graying a little at the temples and the women love it.



MEN ONLY! Do you dye your hair?

yeah go for it you only live once



MEN ONLY! Do you dye your hair?

if you feel you have to... do it...



MEN ONLY! Do you dye your hair?

No, you are not i saw so my guys in my school dye their whole hair and they are still 12



MEN ONLY! Do you dye your hair?

I's a girl haha, but dye my dad's hair all the time. You are not too young! As a matter of fact, you'll probably look younger after dying your hair! It's more common than you think, I see men at the salons all the time. Just go for the less costly way and do it yourself, it's easy! Good luck



MEN ONLY! Do you dye your hair?

i know you said men only but....



my husband dyes his hair and to be honest with you, i wish he wouldnt



a little grey on the sides is very sexy



MEN ONLY! Do you dye your hair?

I am younger, so I don't need to dye mine. If yours is graying, first see a doctor, then you will know if you need the dye or not.



MEN ONLY! Do you dye your hair?

I know you said men only but I am female and can answer that question. At 32 my ex-boyfriend dyed his hair so yes men do. Don't be ashamed. Do what makes you feel good. If you do that women will take notice and want you more because you are more confident in who you are.



MEN ONLY! Do you dye your hair?

Yech.



I'm 39 next week. I have some gray. Never, ever, ever will you catch me coloring my hair.



If you don't like the gray, go with a very short haircut.



MEN ONLY! Do you dye your hair?

What hair?



MEN ONLY! Do you dye your hair?

I'm older than you and I'm starting to get gray on the sides. I've been thinking about coloring it but I've seen it on some guys and sometime it looks awful. It doesn't blend in right. You can color the whole head, but then as it wears off you can see it in the roots. Kind of like when you can see a blond haired woman's roots, and see that she really had dark hair.



MEN ONLY! Do you dye your hair?

OK OK.......47 years old male here........my wife is 30 years old. I am graying a bit on the temples but still (dirty) blonde everywhere else. My wife likes to keep it cut short, therefore hiding most of the gray. Sometimes she will dye (only at the temples) it for me if we are going on vacation, but most times I leave it alone. I prefer the short gray look compared to the short dyed look. But my wife makes more $$ than I do so she is the boss......HEHEHEHE



MEN ONLY! Do you dye your hair?

I don't use it anymore, but used an excellent product for several years. Just For Men.



I would recommend the product they have for sideburns and mustaches. Easy to use. Quick. Just follow the directions.



Just be careful of which color you choose, as you want it to match your hair color.



MEN ONLY! Do you dye your hair?

A lot of men have dyed their hair. A lot have men have it done professionally. If you do it yourself watch out. Stuff like Grecian Formula have a high amount of lead in them. Family member was using it. He had one of those health where they use some of your hair to see what's in you.Test came back, 20% lead. We thought at first it was from all the old paints he used!



MEN ONLY! Do you dye your hair?

no way u should keep dyin. nothing to be ashame about it



MEN ONLY! Do you dye your hair?

maybe you have any vitamin deficiency, consult your dermatologist



MEN ONLY! Do you dye your hair?

Dark hair, blond tips, 40+, still no grey.



My wife says I look like Guy Fier from "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" from the top view (you get the picture)



MEN ONLY! Do you dye your hair?

Well I dye it, but it's because I like it blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit