Sunday, June 20, 2010

How to take my dye out of my hair?

i'm 14 years old and already have a patch of grey hair.. so i highlighted my hair... my natural color is brown, medium-light brown, and now i can see the roots. i want my natural color back, if ur answer is to strip the dye out please use details:)



ps. i want loooong hair, suggestions?



thank uuu!



How to take my dye out of my hair?

Go to a salon, they will know what to do. You cant buy good products anywhere, the real good stuff is in a salon. Even hair express or such will have it.



And for your hair to be long. Get extensions. Theres nothing you can take or put in your hair to make it grow faster. If there was you'd hear and see it everywhere. You can work out to increase blood flow to scalp, and do massage scalps. The whole fish omega oil thing, doesnt work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit