Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have use henna in my hair for 20 years. I was told I can't color it with normal dyes.?

After 20 years of using henna in my hair, it just doesn't seem to cover the grey any more. I had wanted to just use a normal boxed hair color, but I was told I need to let it grow out first. Why is that? And what would happen if I did try to color it?



I have use henna in my hair for 20 years. I was told I can't color it with normal dyes.?

The big problem with mixing henned hair with commercial products is if you used something that was not pure henna.



If you use a product that is cheap sometimes they add chemicals to the henna.



I suggest you save your hair from your hair brush and do a test.



If it turns green , you will have to wait for it all to grow out since it has chemicals added to the henna.



If the color is what you want, then it should be safe for the entire head of hear

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit