Thursday, June 17, 2010

Should I dye my hair because I'm bored?

I kind of look like my avatar but old (37) but I only have 4 grey hairs, and my face has reddish overtones, and my hair is medium dark brown with golden brown highlights. I want to maybe dye it almost black brown because I'm bored, and I want to look mysterious. Only then I will have no highlights in my hair, and last time I dyed my hair burgundy the guy I would like to date just looked at my hair like a UFO landed on my head. What should I doooo??



Should I dye my hair because I'm bored?

Don't dye it, your hair sounds beautifull just the way it is



Should I dye my hair because I'm bored?

the darker the hair, the older you look. Dont dye out of boredom. You will regret it..........



Should I dye my hair because I'm bored?

i dye mine like every six months. last time it was red, now its blonde. i loved it when it was black. i looked so sultry. dye it if you want. change is always good.



Should I dye my hair because I'm bored?

maybe try a lighter brown with a little blonde highlights



Should I dye my hair because I'm bored?

Don't dye it! If you must have a change, start with a few highlights. I have them and love them..



Should I dye my hair because I'm bored?

Go ahead it lifts the spirit, but go lighter not darker



Should I dye my hair because I'm bored?

ya is so cool i do it



Should I dye my hair because I'm bored?

Go see a beautician.



Should I dye my hair because I'm bored?

Definately not. If you are bored, then you should start bothering people on this website. If you are worried about the grey hairs... cut them off, pull them out.. just don't dye your hair!



Should I dye my hair because I'm bored?

don't dye it.



Should I dye my hair because I'm bored?

no. do not do it just because your bored.



Should I dye my hair because I'm bored?

For you information 37 is not old. 4 grey hairs are nothing to worry about. Carefully think about what you are doing. Don't do it because you are bored.



P.S. - You are only a teenager compared to me.



Should I dye my hair because I'm bored?

Yes u can die your hair if your board it might make u feel good about yourself and make u look and feel young and pretty. But u should not die your hair more than 5 times a month enjoy your new style .............................



Good luck!!!!!!



Should I dye my hair because I'm bored?

I pamper myself when I'm bored like coloring my hair. I say forget everyone else, and follow your heart's desire--see where she leads! My husband hates it when I dye my hair, but he doesn't get how much more awesome I am with my hair in my favorite shade...but I get it.:) If you trust yourself, go for it!!!



Should I dye my hair because I'm bored?

The best dye is for you is loreal and go for shade no. 4 (neutral brown) will suits on you, trust me.



my self also using this shade, its good and looking great



Should I dye my hair because I'm bored?

I'm 42 and learned the hard way that going darker not only doesn't make you look mysterious, but it makes people ask you if you're feeling OK.



If you're bored, get foils in a 3rd color You can play with foils all you want without looking "alien". In fact, the more subtle variation in color, the prettier it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit